Wednesday, December 24, 2014

# 09 - Teal will inspired me

 
 
 
Well, to be honest I am not fan of " in between" colors, so teal isn't one of my favorite colors but this match of colors and this shade of teal made me think twice.
 
 
 
The whole idea of  "teal" color was Mishmash Fusion fault. I tried out this sweater and I wasn't able to take it off not even after I took this photo. I loved it, loved it, loved it. The details were amazing, i found it a new thing to have that line of stitches on the end of the top and the sleeves as it gives the sweater a realistic look for the poofy ends. Also, it had that realistic cloth texture to add it to the color that match perfectly.
 
 
And the more added to this "teal" touch was these boots. Azhara Boutique. What i could say?? the texture, the model or more over the hud that allows you changing color of every single part of the boot separately?? It was just inspiring TEAL COLOR.
 

Summerize:

 
Hair: Banpaia Creations - Cleaning Day hair
 
Top : Mishmash Fusion - Ether Bell Sleeve Sweater- Teal- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bougainvillea/200/212/3001
 
Skirt : Alyce - Slitted Mini Skirt
 
 
Skin: Panda Punx - Hera ( Story) light
 
Shape: Panda Punx - Valya
 
Eyes: Delyzio- Lynn Eyes
 
Pose: Model Pose Hud
 
Place: Enchanted Kids Park

No comments:

Post a Comment