Wednesday, December 24, 2014

# 08 - Christmas Spirit with Ugly and twinkling ideas

When I gathered this little outfit together I was amazed with the look. I will tell you what attracted me most about each piece of them so keep reading :P


The picture is taken on roller coaster, This outfit gave me the impression of amusement park and time to have some fun....hehe come on join me .....


Hudson's Red knitted timed hat. I loved the idea of that fur which is different not white as we are used to but it is dark creamy or light brown color which makes it look so warm with the red they chose. It includes resize script as well so you don't have problem to fit it well. The set comes include : scarf, mitts and lined winter hat.


These earrings are amazing. They are silver with little bell in the end but kind of silver color that is not blinking or shinning too much to be annoying. Also I loved the details of the gemstones that are set carefully over the flake. They are an artistic work by Glint. And here comes the necklace that is included in the set.


It is simple but filling the neckline perfectly. Also the flake and the bells are hanged on the chain that looks so simple but so elegant. This set is a gift from Glint in Silent Night Hunt which ends on December 31. You better hurry have your one.


Ugly sweater by Hudson, That's how they call it. I know there is many of such sweaters out there cause of Christmas but what made me introduce you to this one and find it so unique and special that the front design CHANGES ITS COLORS. yes it does, I kept checking it carefully couple of times as it was the first time I see such outfit. No you don't need a hud or applier or anything, just wear it and it will do it's twinkling colorful change. This sweater comes in couple of designs. Go to the store and check it out.

 
 
These boots come with the sweater as well and I think the picture says it all. I wish I can have such boots comfy and warm in RL ;)
 

 

SUMMERIZE:

 
Hat: Hudson's Clothing Co. - Red Knit & Fur Accessories Set*Copy* ~Candace Hudson - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Paektu/49/176/94
 
Necklace and Earrings:  .:Glint:. Gemmed snowflake & bells jewelry - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Moonlit%20Cove/38/185/22
 
Sweater and Boots : Hudson's Clothing Co. - Ladies Ugly Xmas Sweater Set - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Paektu/49/176/94
 
Skin: Wow skins - Channel Sunkissed
 
Shape: The Shape Bakery - Cherry Shape
 
Eyes: BSN Deep Eyes - Light Blue
 
Hands: Slink - Casual
 
Pose: Linden sit pose
 
Place: Amusement park - Viale Vibrante sim

No comments:

Post a Comment